Thursday, February 24, 2011

Experimenting with Silk Screen

        This past week I did some experimenting with the silk screen I made with the water ripple image. With the process of the silk screen I was able to play with layering and colors to create more complex images. In the images below I tried to pull the blues, greens and more neutral colors from the initial water collage I created but I am not completely happy with the final color combinations. Also in each piece I experimented with the total number of layers I used. After seeing what is possible with these images I plan to experiment more with different colors and see how I can push this image farther.




        Also here is a small preview of the stipple that I have been working on. The overall image is that of the water ripples and through the process of stippling I am creating an image that will be later turned into a photolithography. I will post more images updating this process.


No comments:

Post a Comment